- Netatmo Smart Radiatorvalves - Starterpack + valves packs
Netatmo Smart Radiatorvalves - Starterpack + valves packs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY CONSUMPTION
The Intelligent Radiator valves set a schedule based on your lifestyle so the heating is only on when and where it is needed. Use the graph in the app to track your usage and adjust your heating even more effectively.
EVERY ROOM ITS OWN COMFORT
Adjust your ideal temperature per room with intelligent adjustment: the Intelligent Radiator valves analyse the room in real time and adjust the heating according to sunlight and the use of the room. Manual boost: if necessary, the temperature can be temporarily increased in a particular room.
CONTROL YOUR HEATING WHEREVER YOU ARE
Control all your radiators with just one smartphone app. Change the temperature per room from your bed or anywhere in the world. Set your heating so you're sure to return from holiday in a warm home.
Netatmo intelligent radiator valves are designed by Starck. You can personalise your tap by choosing one of the 4 colour stickers included to match your interior.
EASY TO INSTALL
Easily replace your current thermostatic valves. No special knowledge required. No need to switch off the heating, the taps can even be installed in winter. Complete the Starter Package with Additional Intelligent Radiator Taps to control more rooms. Up to 20 taps per installation.
Compatible with 90% of hot water radiators. Check the suitability of your current radiator at check.netatmo.com
- Starter pack for collective or district heating
- LESS ENERGY TO HEAT YOUR HOME
- Adjust your ideal temperature per room.
- Control all your radiators from your smartphone or by voice
- Intelligent heating: enjoy a better living comfort. Intelligent adjustment and manual boost.
- Compatible with 90% of hot water radiators.
- Requires minimum iOS 9.0 for iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Requires minimum android 4.2 with access to Google Play
- This HomeKit enabled accessory requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8.1 or later.