- Netatmo Smart Wind Gauge
Netatmo Smart Wind Gauge
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The Wind Meter uses the latest ultrasonic technology to reliably and accurately measure wind speed and direction, including wind gusts. You can set up how you want to receive an alert when the wind reaches a certain speed and also receive more accurate 'wind chill' information with the Weather Station app. Choose the best time to exercise outside and know when to protect your plants.
RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT YOUR WIND DATA
Place your Wind Meter on your roof or in your garden to receive real-time alerts when the wind starts to blow.
Place the Windmeter up to 100 m away from the Netatmo Personal Weather Station, preferably 1.2 m away from a surface. It is made of high-quality plastic and is resistant to UV rays, hail and strong winds. It is maintenance-free.
GOOD TO KNOW
Connect up to 1 Windmeter to your Netatmo Personal Weather Station.
The Netatmo Windmeter is sold separately and only works with the separately sold Netatmo Personal Weather Station.
- Real-time measurements of wind speed and direction
- Real-time alerts and data history graphs
- Fully weatherproof
- Only one Wind gauge can be connected to the separately sold Netatmo Personal Weather Station
- Wireless connection between Wind gauge and Personal Weather Station
- Lifetime free personal account for your data.
- Can be installed with a 1/4" standard mounting screw
Minimum iOS 9.0 required for iPhone,iPad, iPod, Android (4.2 or higher) and Windows (minimum 8.0) required: access your detailed data anytime, anywhere.